Guidelines For Parents
- Whenever you correspond with the School about your son / daughter, kindly quote his/her full name, class and section.
- All communications should be addressed to the Principal.
- Parents are requested to read the contents of this Almanac carefully and, in the interest of the child, abide by the rules laid down by the School.
- No child will be allowed to leave the premises before the School gets over unless permission has been granted in writing.
- Request for direct pick-up or through an authorised person by the parent, should be submitted on a separate sheet of paper. Such requests written in the Almanac (Diary) will not be considered for approval. Parents should inform class teacher and school authorities about any chronic ailment that their ward suffers from, so that in case of an emergency, timely assistance can be provided.
- Parents are requested to carry valid ID card while visiting the school.
- Please ensure that parent/guardian/authorized person is in possession of ID when he/she comes to pick up his/her ward from school/bus stop.
- For students coming by private vans/cars and walkers, parents must ensure that they drop their ward after 7.00 a.m. as the school is by then fully equipped to received the students.
- Personal security guards and arms are not allowed inside the school premises.
- We thank you for not smoking inside the school campus.
- All students carry their student ID to the school along with the school almanac mandatorily.
Parent Teacher Meetings
Regular PTM, orientation, workshops and open house meetings are conducted from time to time.We welcome our parents' involvement in the interest of children.
The School Clinic is manned by a qualified doctor, and a nurse all through the School hours to provide immediate first aid. Periodical medical check ups of all students are conducted and records are maintained. Any major observation is communicated to the parents. Dental check up is also regularly carried out.
Guidance and Counselling is an integral part of the curriculum at G.D. Goenka School.Therefore we have highly qualified Counsellors and Special Educators for students who require help.