Admissions in G. D. Goenka School:
Instruction Before Applying
Selecting the right school for your child is one of the most important decision, you as a parent can make. G. D. Goenka International School offers an outstanding education designed to enrich the lives of all students, by offering both academic and sporting opportunities to challenge and extend, exploring all the possibilities available for the students. The new academic session of the school begins on April 1st week every year and it is desirable that all admission formalities be completed well in advance before the said date. We will be pleased to assist you for any queries you have about our school.
How to Apply for Admission:
- Come to the school campus and the counselors will assist you with the details.
- Form to be collected within the given time and date.
- Form submission to be done along with the required documents mentioned in the form.
- Can take Campus tour with prior appointments.
- Submission of the duly filled Application Form with necessary documents as detailed in Application Form within the stipulated time period to the school office.
- On Grant of Admission : Completion of Admission formalities including payment of fee within the given period.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION:
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE OF THE STUDENT (ATTESTED COPY)
- LAST TWO YEARS REPORT CARD(ATTESTED) - For Grade 1ST ONWARDS.
- 4 PASS PORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS (STUDENT)
- 2 PASS PORTSIZE PHOTOGRAPHS (PARENTS)
- TRANSFER CERTIFICATE (ORIGINAL COPY) WITH COUNTER SIGNATURE IF THE STUDENT IS FROM A DIFFERENT STATE AND BOARD.
- AADHAR CARD OF STUDENT AADHAR CARD OF STUDENT
- RESIDENTIAL PROOF
Age Eligibility Criteria for seeking Admission: